Travelling in a train is always a beautiful experience. For some people, it's like a need of time and for others, it's like a fun experience which comes time to time in life. It's very common saying in India that Indian railways is lifeline of India. I totally agree with that, what about you? 👀
As I am writing this article, I am also travelling in a train and I can feel all those senses which make every train journey a special one for all those Indians who travel by it.
If I am talking about positive sides of a train journey than I should also mention some negative incidents that revolve around it.
Ok let's concentrate on a fun fact first :-"The full track length of Indian Railways can circle the equator 1.5 times.😅"
I think it means that one should not take the size of Indian railways as fun.❌😂
So now we have a mixture of positive Vibes and some interesting facts related to Indian railways in our mind.
Now it's my duty to refresh you with some of the important responsibilities which are associated being an Indian citizen towards any government asset. You will often see in Indian trains that people are not following the rules, few of them are not carrying their ID cards or you will find people travelling without tickets and that too very proudly. This often makes me feel angry but at the same time I also try to think that "Is it there family condition which is making them to do this or are they really trying to take fun out of this in their life by breaking the rules?".
I often come upon this conclusion that if your life is really not allowing you to move forward with rules then you should think and try to fix that. Also being a responsible citizen if we will not give our contribution then definitely it's not going to make any positive effect on others. Yeah definitely it's a possibility that you are going through tough times in your life and it's not really possible to follow the rules then just try to remember that we should not make any bad activity a habit in our life.
Ok it's time to say bye bye for now and I will meet with you with something interesting, the next time.
Traveling by train is ♥️
ReplyDelete